Are you a student looking for an internship or a company wanting to fund a student?
As part of the National Innovation Network (NNIN), we coordinate a national internship program where students work in teams sourced from Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth.
Students participating in the program will get the opportunity to work on a variety of industry projects, learn new skills in data analytics, engineerings, advanced networking, and more. Some possibilities are:
- Building commercial-grade prototypes
- Sustainability/Net Zero engineering projects
- Digital Healthcare infrastructure and Virtual ED
- Data Analytics & Visualisation
- Workforce improvement with digital innovation solutions
- Remote operations ecosystem development
- Hybrid working and workplace demonstrations
- Advanced occupancy and utilization capability
The program will be structured as a work-integrated learning (WIL) placement program in place with students from La Trobe University. This is typically a semester-long internship. The specifics of the internship are to be discussed with the company and the student.